Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Best dinner EVER

Last night I made myself the best omelette ever. I love cooking, but I don't ever feel like I have the time or the energy. Last night, however, I fit it in and it was amazing. Here were my ingredients:

-half cup of sun-dried tomatoes, drained
-1/4 cup of crumbled feta
-one cup of spinach
-3 regular sized eggs
-1 tablespoon of milk
-salt and pepper to taste
-salsa for topping

So I mixed up the eggs and milk--I think milk is an absolute must in omelettes. Then I added salt and pepper to the mix and put it in my nonstick fry pan, which I sprayed with a bit of Pam olive oil. Let it cook for awhile. Then I added the feta, then the sun-dried tomatoes, then the spinach. I topped it with some salsa (I love salsa on eggs), then salt and pepper to taste! Delicious!

Omelettes are easy to cook and super filling. I didn't take a picture because I was hungry and eager to eat...but it was bea-u-tiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment