Saturday, March 26, 2011

What I know for sure--Margaret style


Let me be honest here...I am not an Oprah fan. Don't get me wrong--I appreciate that she is a successful business woman who has built a total empire. I just don't think she is the most wonderful person in the world. I have, however, read her monthly magazine from time to time (and not just in the doctor's office, I ashamed to say). She does an article at the end of every publication called "What I Know For Sure". Without further adieu, here is mine, my dolls:

10. There are certain people who love you no matter what...don't question it.
9. A good glass of white wine cures all bad days when shared with friends.
8. Front porches are meant to be enjoyed.
7. Never underestimate the power of a good nap.
6. School and studying are not fun, but knowing what you are talking about is.
5. Dairy is a food group, so love cheese regardless of the grams of fat.
4. There are few things good music cannot cure.
3. Palm trees = good moods.
2. God is always, always good.
1. Love freely...it is not always fun and it not always easy, but it is worth it. It is always, always worth it.

photo credit: my fabulous photographer sister, Lu. xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment