Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Best & Worst at the Oscars

I watched the first half of the Oscars...but then I got bored. Anne Hathaway just bugs me too much, I guess. Her singing was pretty good, though.

Anyway, my favorite part is always the red carpet. There were a lot of fussy dresses (or should I say, gowns), but just like the Golden Globes, I prefer a simpler look. Jennifer Lawrence looked gorgeous. She wore a very classic Calvin Klein dress and it fit her perfectly...I also loved her hair and clutch. Perfect!



I also loved Gwyneth Paltrow and Celine Dion's looks.

My least favorite? Sorry, but Amy Adams was the weirdest combination of jewelry and dress choice. The dress was too old for her and the jewels made no sense with the neckline of the dress or the color. She is so pretty...but why, why, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment