Monday, November 22, 2010

To thank or not to thank?



So, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Just a few days!

This brings me to ask...is it cheesy to go around the table and say what we are all individually thankful for? My mom's side does this and it is a bit painful. Most of us say something rehearsed out of awkwardness or if you're one of my brothers, you say something completely ridiculous that hopes to garnish a laugh. We all dread it and are glad when it is over, but my aunts insist.

Is it cheesy? Or should we express our thanks? I wonder how genuine it could be. Is it better just to say it to ourselves or even make a personal list of what we are thankful for?

Who knows. All I am sure of is that this year I am definitely thankful that they are splitting up Breaking Dawn into two movies.

XOXO + a gobble

No comments:

Post a Comment