Saturday, November 20, 2010

FALLing in LOVE !

I LOVE LOVE LOVE cold weather! It's interesting, because I loathe being cold. But I love dressing for fall/winter.

Here are some other things I am loving right now:
-my fur vest! It's totally faux (Clueless anyone?), but my mom got it for me a few years ago and I am finally ready to wear it!
-Minnetonka beaded moccasins
-fires in fireplaces!
-my brothers coming home for Thanksgiving :)
-Blues hockey games
-my new cheetah print-ish flats that finally went on sale!
-apple cinnamon candles
-peppermint white mochas, but then again, who doesn't?
-Pi pizza! Pat and I have had it twice in the past 2 weeks! My new favorite is deep dish with artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes.

I cannot wait for Thanksgiving at the farm next weekend! My brothers will be home along with my girl cousins. Wishing everyone a happy, happy thanksgiving! XOXO + infinity!

1 comment:

  1. I love you and your list!!! XOXOX, your Bff, Tinabells

    ReplyDelete