Sunday, August 22, 2010

Things that I should be ashamed of…but I’m not:

1. I only watch the audition part of American Idol. There is nothing better than watching people who think they are really good at something, but in actuality, they are terrible.

2. I love my job and my parents paid a lot of money for my education, but sometimes I think I would be happy selling ice cream for a living. Hey, free samples.

3. I secretly pray sometimes that no people will come to see me at work and I can just catch up on celebrity gossip on people.com all day.

4. My friends like to say that I have no filter and I don’t think before I say outrageous things…but the truth is, I do think before I speak…and then I speak anyway.

5. I get weirded out by photos of my co-workers’ families on their desks. I do not want to see your granddaughter’s school picture, nor do I care what your nephew’s soccer team looks like.

6. I like corndogs.

7. If I see someone walking towards me at work or in my social life and I don’t want to talk, I turn and walk the other way…without explanation.

2 comments:

  1. Margaret - don't be freaked out that I'm following your blog. I love Caitlin's, just discovered Maddi's and now stumbled upon yours. After reading this post alone, I know I will love it! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete