Tuesday, March 20, 2012

some thoughts...

I am seriously losing my mind. It is like 80+ degrees in Saint Louis.

I just got an iPod...about 10 years after the rest of the world.

Another note on the Apple-world: why is that Siri so sassy for a robot?

Sometimes I feel like I am part of a joke that no one else is in on.

Why do people sit around at restaurants once they are finished eating/drinking? Pay for your meal, put your napkin down and get up.

Dancing with the Stars may be the dumbest show I have ever seen. Correction: the dumbest show I ever spent 2 hours watching.

I just bought a maxi skirt, but I feel like a gypsy in it.

I had the most amazing find of my shopping life last night. I was at Marshall's with my grandmother (where I talked her out of buying a truly heinous black and white Derby-esque hat...Elle Woods, anyone?) and I found a Herve Chapelier bag FOR TWENTY DOLLARS. It's navy and so cute. My grandmother thought it was a lunch bag.

That's all,
xoxo Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment