Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New obsession: eos chapstick




My brother's girlfriend, Chels, told me about eos chapstick and I am in love. They are the cutest little round chapsticks that work really well--which let's face it-- is the most important thing! I am a chapstick conisseur...my favorites have always been Nivea, Kiehl's #1 and L'occitaine wax. Until now!

I have three flavors, but the company carries 5: summer fruit (love!), lemon drop (love!), honeysuckle honeydew (love!), sweet mint, and medicated tangerine. You can get these colorful cuties at your local drugstore and they are $3.29. They are 95% organic, not tested on furry friends and 100% natural. How can you beat that?

Want more? Visit http://www.evolutionofsmooth.com/.

Happy Wednesday, XOXO Muffy

No comments:

Post a Comment