Thursday, January 6, 2011

nightstand confessions !



I must confess...I have quite the ritual before bed. I usually get in bed waaay before I intend to sleep. My nightstand contains everything I need for my sleeping preparation. This plethora includes lotion (I hate dry hands!), chapstick, current book I am reading, photo album that PRE just gave me, kleenex, and on this particular night, a milkshake my dad made me...guess I will getting up to brush my teeth again.

I usually watch Law & Order SVU on my laptop, then read a chapter or two, then chat with PRE on the phone...then I am faaast asleep. I am quite the old lady when it comes to sleep habits. In fact, this post might just confirm what I have always been told: I am an 80 year old trapped in this 22 year old body. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment