Monday, December 13, 2010

'tis the lovely season!




Hope everyone is having a great December! It snowed about 3 inches in Saint Louis over the weekend & I am loving it! It is also like 5 degrees here...brrr!

Christmas is right around the corner and I have a lot of shopping done, which is very unlike me. I also started wrapping a few days ago...I love, love, love wrapping presents. Maybe it's because I worked at Williams-Sonoma for 4 years and when things were quiet, I would always volunteer to wrap presents.

I don't necessarily love asking for things, but hey, my mother needs some kind of list!

Here is where I am so far:
-cheetah print pashmina
-new Audrey Hepburn calendar
-down comforters for my twin beds
-black leather gloves (the only leather pair I have right now is BRIGHT orange & I wear an orange pea coat a lot, so I look like a giant gummy bear)
-Baekgaard leather wallet
-black poncho.

What is everyone asking Santa for this year?

XOXO + holiday cheer,

Muff

No comments:

Post a Comment